Monday, July 16, 2012

Welcome!

I have played around with the idea of starting a blog for a few months now. I couldn't really decide if I wanted to have a blog about becoming a mother, or teaching kindergarten, or creative projects that I am working on, or..... many other options. Then I thought... "Hey, why not combine them all into one blog??" And that is what I am doing. I already have many ideas of posts in mind, I just need to sit down and create them! I hope you enjoy reading about all my random thoughts!



 P.S- My husband, Clint, is in Colorado right now and I can not wait for him to get home!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for lending us your husband for the cousin's wedding:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! Now you need to come down after the baby is born to see him! :)

    ReplyDelete